Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lost Odyssey, Is it Worth Finding?


Posted by:Kal

Phew, it’s been a while since I last posted anything of importance because, of course, we are smack-dab in the middle of the spring semester at college. And I have about had it up to here with the amount of crap I should be doing all time. While on the drive home yesterday I was like “Hey I should post a blog entry” and there has been a lot of talk about this new game called Lost Odyssey, so I began some digging up some information (while I was procrastinating on reading my textbooks) about this new and interesting game.

Sadly little has been released about the game’s story other than who the characters are and that some never die. The game is called Lost Odyssey and is based on a man named Kaim, who has lived for 1000 years. He has seen everything and done a lot in his time. Whether love or destruction, this man faced it head on. This story revolves around the basic concept of Kaim living in a world submerged in a world of transformation; a transformation which they call mystical industrial revolution.

Just by learning so much about this game makes me want to go out and buy it. However, if you are a true gamer, you should want to go buy this game for another reason. The team that created this game was by far the best in the business. The game is headed by Hironobu Sakaguchi, who had his fingers in games like the Final Fantasy series, the Kingdom Hearts series, Blue Dragon, and the Parasite Eve series. The game has great art and music directors such as Takehiko Inoue and Nobuo Uematsu, respectively. With huge names such as these this game has to be good.

Hopefully you will check this game out because I know I am going to as well. I am sure that this game will last you a nice 40-60 hour gaming spree and will give you your fix of RPG goodness.

1 comments:

The Sports Satirist said...

It is a good game, but it is not a Mass Effect killer. Too Human and Final Fantasy 13 look like they could be potential Mass Effect killers.