Wednesday, January 16, 2008

TV Show Review: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles


Posted by:Kal
Flicking through the channels Sunday evening I noticed a big advertisement on fox for a new show coming in the upcoming hour. After the many shouts from the other members of my family, I was persuaded to stay on Fox to check out the pathetic show that was going to follow, at least I thought it was going to be pathetic. Little did I know, I was wrong. To my amazement, the new Fox television show: Terminator TSCC entertained and astounded me, whether by the action intense scenes or the embedded eye candy that I now know as Summer Glau, I surely enjoyed Terminator TSCC and I am sure you will too.

The series takes place after the events of the 2nd terminator after the main characters destroyed T-1000 and the arm and the chip of the first terminator. Running from the law and the fear of more assassins, Sarah and John flee to a rural town for protection. Little did they know, the small town would be were their adventure would start.

If you even remotely like the Terminator movies, you should check this series out because I was shocked by the intense action of this show. With the writers’ strike, it’s been hard to find some good television on during the prime spots, now this is not the case. Now I know that on Sunday nights I have something to watch that’s actually good. And I’m sure that I will never get bored of this series.


0 comments: